Date: September 7th, 2021
Device affected: NEB101/156/215
A firmware update can now be reverted to Android default launcher from the Staros launcher. Note that once the firmware has been updated to Android default launcher, you can only revert back to Staros launcher through a PC update.
1. put the firmware file into USB drive and plug into device
2. a pop up will appear asking whether or not to upgrade firmware or not.
3. once press yes, then upgrade will start
4. after finish upgrade, factory reset device.
5. device will now be ready with original android home launcher
Please contact your sales representative to obtain the firmware and more information.