The RFID (Radio-Frequency identification) and NFC (Near Field Communication) adaptor
automatically identify and track objects, persons and conducts access management and
1. Sample Application
2. APK Application
1. Due to M1 card is separated to 16 area, 64 Data Block, for every 4th Block the last
Data Block is blocked which means no data is allowed to be written on every 4th
2. When reading certain block data, as the diagram shows enter data.
3. When writing specific data, enter the data in the third block, click the write NFC
button to display write data successfully.
1. Import the file :
libfwcom.so; lbiFwS3Dll.so; libumf.so -> NFCDemo/libs/armeabi-v7a
2. Initialization in MainActivity onCreat()
3. The operation of NFC read from M1 card – read and write data
4. When the NFC is reading the M1 card, it should specify data to relevant data block,
and use readM1Data() to display the data to the input box
To find out more about our extensive range of Glorystar solutions, go to www.glorystargroup.com
call the office nearest you. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Glorystar reserves the right to change or update, without notice, any information contained herein; to
change, without notice, the design, construction, materials, processing or specifications of any products;
and to discontinue or limit production or distribution of any products. This is only a reference document
and does not apply to all hardware devices, GloryStar is not liable for any defaults /damages caused by
this document or referenced from this document. Glorystar, the Glorystar logo, STAR CONTROL and
STAROS are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Glorystar Group Limited. All other trademarks
are the property of their respective owners.